About Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Cairns
Dreamtime Snorkel & Dive
Experience the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns with Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel. Step back into the Great Barrier Reef’s Dreamtime with Indigenous sea rangers on a day tour to two spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef sites. Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel is a unique reef educational Great Barrier Reef experience incorporating the world’s oldest living culture and the stories Traditional Owners have passed down over tens of thousands of years.
Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Family Pricing
We offer special rates for families on all Green Island Ferry & Day Tour experiences. All of our family rates are based on the following:
- Infants (3 Years & Under) travel free
- Children (4 - 14 years) Half Price
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) 1 Child travels free
Snorkellers and divers will experience two outer Great Barrier Reef sites. Cruise directly to Moore Reef where you will have the opportunity to explore the underwater world with included snorkelling and glass bottom boat experiences.
After two hours at Moore Reef, cruise to Milln or Flynn Reef for a further three hours of snorkelling and diving, catering for beginners through to certified divers. A relaxing five hours to explore two premium outer reef sites and gain a deeper cultural understanding of this diverse ecosystem.
Included in your day with Dreamtime
What makes Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Great
- Unique Cultural Reef Experiece
- Two Reef Locations
- Max 65 Passengers
- Tropical buffet lunch
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure your place on Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel.
Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
Zero booking fees when you book on Tourism Town
- Indigenous welcome and acknowledgment
- Great Barrier Reef creation story
- Two premium outer reef sites
- FREE Guided Snorkel Tour with a Marine Naturalist
- FREE Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tours
- FREE Wet Suit or Lycra Suit
- Less than 90 minutes travel time to reef
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Coffee, Tea and Drinking Water
- Freshly prepared buffet lunch
- Personal floatation devices
- Fresh water rinse showers
- Marine Biologist presentation
- Unlimited snorkelling with all snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Only 65 passengers maximum
- EMC levy
Your Day with Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel
- 07:30 Check-in inside Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Reef Magic counter
- 08:00 Depart Cairns Marlin Jetty
- Less than 90 minute vessel transfer direct to the Outer Reef
- 09:30 Arrive at your first private Outer Reef location
- Spend a relaxing 5 hours at 2 premium outer reef locations
- 15:00 Depart outer reef returning to Cairns
- 16:30 Arrive back in Cairns
Daily Departure Times
Check-in for your day on Dreamtime Dive & snorkel at 7:30am at the Reef Magic counter at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street.
Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Cairns Reviews
Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Cairns
07:30 Check-in inside Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Reef Magic counter