About Cape Tribulation Go Wild Day Tour
GO WILD DAY TOUR
The best of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree, with guided walks, lunch and guaranteed wildlife spotting at our immersion exhibit, Wildlife Habitat. You will also have the opportunity to look for wildlife in the rainforest and on the Daintree River throughout the day.
- Scenic journey along the Great Barrier Reef Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Wildlife Habitat
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Rainforest Boardwalk
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return Transfers
Departure points: Cairns, Port Douglas and Cairns Beaches.
Make sure to confirm your booking as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. Tour departs Cairns daily. Transfers must be arrange directly with the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance and pick up times commence from approx. 7:00am. Tour arrives back to Cairns at approx. 7:30pm.
- All day tours depart daily (except Christmas Day and the day of the annual Ironman event held in June).
- Jungle Surfing is closed New Year’s Day.
- Prices for children are available upon application only. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel with Jungle Tours & Trekking.
- Please advise at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour. We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled customers, however we are not responsible in the event we are unable to accommodate your needs.
WHAT TO BRING
- Money for drinks and snacks
- Your Ticket
- Camera Hat
- Water Resistant 50+ sunscreen Insect Repellent
- Walking Shoes Bottle of Water
- Swimming Costume & Towel (Optional)
- Overnight Bag for extended tours: Toiletries, change of clothes *Please notify Jungle Tours Reservations if you have large luggage for your journey.
Cape Tribulation Go Wild Day Tour Reviews
Kate Louise George
Neil O Sullivan
Mel Ash Heston Kumar
Cape Tribulation Go Wild Day Tour
Departure points: Cairns, Port Douglas and Cairns Beaches. Tour departs Cairns daily at 7am. Transfers must be arrange directly with the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance and pick up times commence from approx. 7:00am. Tour arrives back to Cairns at approx. 7:30pm.